DDos a Website Using Cmd
DDos is defined as “Distributed Denail of Service Attack“. This tutorial explains what is DDosing and how to hack a website temporarily using DDos method.
It is a very common news when you hear that a website is hacked by a group or a website is crashed and etc. etc. Have you ever wonder how a hacker group take a website down or do you know the exact method of crashing a website? Actually there are several methods which are used by the hacker group. However, using Distributed Denail of Service Attack technology, any small website can be crashed very easily.
HOW TO DDOS A WEBSITE MANUALLY USING WINDOWS COMMAND PROMPT :
- Select a small website that you want to DDos attack.
- Find the IP address of the website. To find the IP address of a specific website just use the following command:
ping www.example.com -t
The IP address looks similar to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
- Now type the following command:
ping [ip address] -t -l 65500
- Run the command for hours. If possible use multiple computers to run the same command at a same time.
- Now, when you visit the website after 2 or 3 hours, you will find the “website is temporary down” or “server unavailable” message.
Note: You should have a internet connection with unlimited bandwidth. Otherwise you lose all your internet bandwidth for performing the task.
LOIC Automatic DDos Attack For Website:
Download the software from the below link:
- Once, you download the software, extract the software to Windows desktop.
- Targeting the website: Double click the software icon to open it. LOIC is a portable software and requires no installation.
- Now, put the website address that you target in the ‘target URL’ field.
- It is optional to put the IP of the targeted website in the IP field. You can get the website IP by using ping command from your Windows.
- Press the ‘lock on’ button which is next to the text field.
- Under ‘Attack’, don’t change timeout, HTTP subsite, speed bar.
- Under ‘TCP/UDP Message’, enter whatever you want to right.
- Under the ‘Port’ field, change the value of the port of the targeted website. In most of the cases the value ’80’ should work.
- Under ‘Method’, from the drop-down list, select UDP option.
- Uncheck the ‘Wait for reply’ check box.
- Change the thread value to 20 if you have a good computer. Otherwise, keep the value to 10.
- Press the “IIMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER” button.
Run the software at least for an hour. Then, visit the website you target and you should see the “Service Unavailable” problem there. This is the way how you DDos a website and makes it down temporarily.
Use Google Spreadsheet To DDos an IP Or Website
It is a known fact that Google uses a ‘feedfetcher crawler‘ in order to capture the image and then it displays the cache image. Similarly, Google also uses the similar technique for Google Spreadsheet to cache and display any image which is commanded inside =image(“”) value.
For instance, if you input =image(“http://www.example.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/LOIC.png”) function in a Google spreadsheet, it will fetch the image and then display it from the cache.
ddos a website using google spreadsheet
The trick here is, if you use a random parameter request, it commands feed fetcher crawler to skulk the very same file numerous times. However, if one uses a large pdf file link, Google feedfetcher crawler will be unable to fetch anything. Though, it will crawl the same website several times which will result in a stacks of outgoing bandwidth hence resulting in a traffic loss. The best part about this trick is that it results in no loss of your bandwidth, since it is fetching nothing.
ddos through google spreadsheet
A targeted traffic of up to 250GB can be executed within as less as 45 minutes using a single laptop.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is only for learning purposes and this guide does not ask readers to crash any website; this tutorial is based on how to DDos a website. However, most of the reliable web hosting providers gives automatic protection against DDos attack now-a-days.