Transfer balance one to another. Automatically reply to massage in Gmail
Automatically Reply to Messages in Gmail
There's no reason to write the same email over and over when you can just set up canned responses in Gmail. If you find yourself sending the same text to the same or even different people, consider using the auto reply function to send these messages automatically.
Set up Automatic Email Replies in Gmail
- Turn on Canned Responses by opening Gmail's settings/gears button and enabling the Canned Responses option in Settings > Labs.
- You can also get to the Labs tab through this link.
- Create the template you wish to use for auto-replying to messages.
- Click the Show search options triangle in the search field at the top of Gmail.
- It's the small triangle on the right side of the text area.
- Define the criteria that should apply to the filter, such as the sender's email address and any words that should appear in the subject or body.
- Click the link at the bottom of the filtering options called Create filter with this search >>.
- Check the box next to the option called Send canned response:.
- Open the drop down menu next to that option and choose which canned response to sending out when the filtering criteria are met.
- Select any other filtering option you want to apply, such as the one to skip the Inbox or delete the message.
- Click Create filter.
- The filter will be stored in the Filters and Blocked Addresses section of Gmail's settings.
How To Use Google Map Offline
1) Launch the Google Maps app on your iOS device and search for a location you want to save for offline navigation.
2) After loading the area, tap on the white banner at the bottom of the Google Maps app to reveal more information about the location.
3) Tap on the Download button to download the selected region for offline use.
4) In the next interface, tap on the Download button again.
5) Now you’ll be asked to name the offline area. Give it a name, and then tap on the Save button.
6) Your download will begin, and you’ll be returned to the Google Maps interface when the download completes. Congratulations, you’ve just downloaded an offline region that can be used for navigation even when you don’t have internet access!
Transfer Mobile Balance In All Network
Transfer mobile balance from Airtel
- To transfer mobile balance from your Airtel number, follow these simple steps
- Dial *141# from your mobile.
- Now a message will appear on your screen.
- Now Answer 1 : i.e Share Talk Time Then type the Mobile number to which you want to transfer balance.
- Then Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- Wait for some time to complete the procedure.
Transfer mobile balance from Aircel
- How to transfer mobile balance from Aircel.
- To transfer mobile balance from your Aircel number, follow these simple steps Dial *122*666# from your mobile.
- It will guide you with voice instruction Follow the instructions.
- Enter the number and amount You can easily transfer mobile balance of Rs.5 and above
Transfer mobile balance from BSNL
- Bsnl to Bsnl Balance Transfer Code Send it to 53733.
- For example, GIFT 9414094140 50 and sent to 53733.
- Note : You can only transfer balance to BSNL mobile and amount should not be less then Rs 10.
Transfer mobile balance from Tata Docomo
- To transfer mobile balance from your Tata Docomo number, follow these simple steps
- 1. Write a New Message and Type BT_mobile number_amount
- 2. Send it to 54321.
- For example, BT 9000090000 30 and sent to 54321.
Transfer mobile balance from IDEA
- How to transfer mobile balance from idea To your IDEA number, follow these simple steps
- 1. Dial *567*Receiver_Number*Amount#
- 2. For Example : *567*9000090000*15.
Transfer mobile balance from Reliance
- How to transfer mobile balance from reliance To transfer mobile balance from your Reliance number, follow these simple steps
- 1. Dial *367*3# from your reliance mobile.
- 2. Then Dial *312*3#
- 3. Enter Friend Mobile No
- 4. Enter desired amount. Note: If it ask for the pin.
- The default PIN is 1.